madbullharidas

deals with me, myself, Haridas -- my rants in general ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

I trust in the saying: IMPOSSIBLE IS THE WORD TO BE FOUND IN THE DICTIONARY OF IDIOTS - NAPOLEAN BONAPARTE

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Brother-in-law


Today I had my alarm ring by 02:15 am. I got ready and left to my in-laws’ house at Adambakkam. I had left Priya yesterday morning at her parents house, so that she could spend sometime with her only Sibling – Narasimhan. I had been to the airport this morning to send him off to the United Kingdom.

Narsi (aka Kutty) is 6 yrs junior to Priya. He is an avid cricketer. He has left for Sussex – England to play for a County cricket club. He took the BA 8am flight this morning. He is also mid-way in his training for the commercial pilot license. He would be back by September this year. He is a final year student in Comp. Sci at Vivekanada College, Chennai.

Wishing Narsi the very best in his cricketing stint in the UK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home